30 Nov 2016

HOLIDAY PART 3


I had started reading a new book but it was a horror book and didn't fit at all in my sunny holidays, so I brought it back and took something else. Anyway I have books in my Kindle.



I also bought this necklace at the beach. A man sits there and makes the whole day bracelets and necklaces. Nicole bought two bracelets with the names of a little girl and boy of a friend.

We met a French girl she comes here every year twice in February and November, in fact we had seen her already last year. This time she was alone for 2 weeks, but that didn't bother her at all. There is such a nice community.




The men play this boccia game together and it is funny to hear them, the English try to speak German and the Germans English and otherwise they use hands and feet.



From our beach beds we can see the divers arriving after a whole day of diving ! They must be quite tired !



Working hard !



My room mate is a man. They are all men for cleaning the rooms. Women are at the reception or for customer service. His name is Achmed and he is very kind. Each day he decorates my bed ! Yesterday I forgot to take a picture.



Usually I leave the beach at 4 because it's already getting dark and work on my computer. at this time Internet is working or at least a bit, because most of the people are under their showers and make themselves a beauty for the evening.


7 comments:

  1. Love the bed! I have never had my bed made like that anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swimming will do that (make one tired). You have a beautiful location and it appears you're enjoying yourself, whether you go elsewhere, or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks a lovely place to stay. I'm sure there is more English spoken when the men play than German. We English are not great at other languages. The bed looks pretty but room mate suggests someone sharing your room rather than a cleaner lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you are having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All this relaxing must be exhausting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that decoratd bed -- someone is taking very good care of you. I remember when we first lived at the Lake and could never get on the internet in early evening because everybody else was. Now the service is better even out there -- and of course no problems here in the citiy.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !