12 Feb 2018

MACRO MONDAY - MY WEEKEND OF FEBRUARY 10





Pailettes on my photo case



a ring






more participants here



This weekend I was busy to sort out my summer clothes which I need for my "winter home" in Egypt. I just had to go away from this humidity here in Belgium and I had the choice : Or to make my doctor rich and take all kinds of pills or I fly away into the warmth and sunshine, good food and laying on the beach. Of course I opted for the second solution.



First I wanted to stay just for a week, but Mr. G. said that's not worthwhile I should take 2 and come back like "new". I had never been affected so much from this weather then this year. I am exhausted, without any energy and have to force myself to not sit in a corner and see the world in black.

Saturday we went to our friend Monique, she had bought new sofas and a new recliner and wanted to show it. Nicole came too and we had coffee and a self made cake.

Sunday I prepared my different cables for the camera, smartphone and my travel computer, USB sticks etc. At least now I only need one for the camera and the smartphone. It should be the same for every device !

My suitcase I do in the last minute otherwise I forget what I have put in.

I looked up the weather, it's 28°C there while here it's around 0 ! Since a week they announce snow, but so far besides 3 flakes I haven't seen anything. And .... in the News they told us that we enjoyed 12 hours of sunshine in 2 months !!

7 comments:

  1. Have fun in the sun again in Egypt. I'm sure your health will improve after 2 weeks holiday. MrG. will have fun fattening up the cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr G rubs his hands with satisfaction that he has two weeks at home alone after convincing Gattina that she needed two weeks of sun for her health. What a clever Mr G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes 2 weeks are definitely needed if you only had 12 hours of sunshine recently!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those macro shots!
    How sweet of Mr. G to suggest to take 2 weeks holiday. I bet you'll come back like new after that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two weeks away sounds like a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 28 deg and sunshine and good food. I am jealous. Lying in the sunshine and feeling the sun's warmth just sounds divine.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !